Please read & review COVID-19 guidelines & etiquette below.
• Please wash your hands before coming to class, and please do not join class if you are sick, required to self-isolate, have a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
• We require that you must pre-register online to secure your space.
• Upon arrival please check in with the teacher to confirm your registration.
• To limit no-shows during small class sizes, once you have registered for class online you have up to four hours prior to class to cancel online. After the four hours you will be charged for class regardless if you attend or not.
• The studio opens for arrivals 15 mins prior to class. Please arrive on time with enough time to get set up and settled. Out of respect for the private property, please do not arrive early.
• Please park in front of the large shed or in the indicated upper lot. Please do not park in the grass.
• If you need to use the facilities please use the outhouse at the bottom of the driveway.
• We no longer provide mats and blocks and ask that you bring your own. If you do not have your own mat, blocks or other props you prefer, we recommend B-Yoga Mats and as well as Halfmoon products. Please use our promo code: OCEAN_15 to receive 15% off your purchase ♥
Please use links to shop B-Yoga & Halfmoon.
• Distancing guidelines will be indicated. Please adhere to the guidelines.
• Please do not bring personal belonging with you into the practice space including cell phones.
• We encourage a peaceful environment. Please keep conversations limited and tranquil.
• All class passes will expire on August 27th, 2020 (last day of classes on the dock). This includes all Mocean Yoga class passes regardless of purchase date. No exceptions will be made.
Location, Pre Existing Passes & Online Registry 💖
Rather than practicing on the dock, we will practice on the lawn in front of the main house to offer more space between mats. Please adhere to the social distancing guidelines indicated on the lawn.
For those who had existing passes at our Royston studio, your passes have been reactivated and extended. You have been sent an email with details.
To reduce contact we now require online registration.
If you are already a member and have not used the online sign-in option, simply follow the prompts below to sign up online. When you are asked to sign in, scroll down and click “need new password” to avoid creating a duplicate account.
Thank you for your support, understanding and compliance. We look forward to seeing you soon 💛
1413 Balmoral Ave | Comox | BC
* Yoga is located at the very end of the long driveway. We will practice on the front lawn in front of the main house to accommodate social distancing.
+1 (250) 317-4472
Drop In: $20.00
5 Class Card: $78.75
*$15/per class. Expires August 27th, 2020*
10 Class Card: $147.00
*$14/per class. Expires August 27th, 2020*
All prices include GST.
Please note that class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Yoga on the Dock ends August 27th.
Mocean Yoga is an accessible, all levels, vinyasa based practice. We have a strong focus on breath and alignment, keeping you safe and connected. Our classes will leave you grounded, inspired and rejuvenated.
Morning Flow ~ Enjoy the sweet morning ocean air and set the tone for an empowered day. This dynamic practice will wake you up, get your endorphins flowing and help connect you to your best self!
Suitable for all levels ~
Build Your Chill ~ Unwind, calm your mind, breath, stretch and gently build strength. Here we will slow the pace of your body and your brain, directing your attention to mindful breath and movement. Gradually building our chill, making our way from the floor to our feet, back to the floor with ease, leaving you with an all over chilled out, blissed-out vibe. This is a great happy medium class perfect for all levels and a great introduction to Vinyasa Yoga for beginners.
Sacred Self Yoga Church ~ Spend your Sunday morning with your community raising your vibrations through chanting mantras and sutras followed by a powerful vinyasa practice to brighten your Sunday morning and inspire a deeper connection to your sacred self.
Suitable for all levels and all relations ~
JAM WITH MOCEAN YOGA