• The studio opens for arrivals 15 mins prior to class.
• Punctuality is appreciated! Out of respect for others, please arrive on time!
• Please park along the fence at the bottom of the driveway, next to the outhouse.
• If you need to use the facilities please use the outhouse at the bottom of the driveway
• We provide water for your convenience.
• We have some mats but recommend that you bring your own.
• We encourage you to pre-register online but also welcome you to just on come on over!
• No cell phones in the practice space.
• Please try and keep all personal belonging to a minimum to keep the practice space tidy.
• We encourage a peaceful environment in the studio space. Please keep conversations limited and tranquil.
1413 Balmoral Ave | Comox | BC
* Yoga is located at the very end of the long driveway, You’ll find the dock to the left of the house. 💛*
+1 (250) 317-4472
Drop In: $20.00
5 Class Card: $73.50
*$14/per class. 3 month expiry*
10 Class Card: $136.50
*$13/per class. 6 month expiry*
Intro Month Unlimited: $63.00
*New comer’s best option! 30 days of unlimited yoga*
Monthly Unlimited: $94.50
*30 days unlimited with no further commitment*
All prices include GST.
Please note that class passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Yoga on the Dock ends August 29th. Class passes will roll over to our Royston studio location.
Mocean Yoga is an accessible, all levels, vinyasa based practice. We have a strong focus on breath and alignment, keeping you safe and connected. Our classes will leave you grounded, inspired and rejuvenated.
Morning Flow ~ Enjoy the sweet morning ocean air and set the tone for an empowered day. This dynamic practice will wake you up, get your endorphins flowing and help connect you to your best self!
Vinyasa Flow ~ Linking breath with movement, cultivating a powerful and peaceful union of mind, body, and spirit. This dynamic class will inspire you to explore your potential while embodying a natural sense of grace and ease.
Build Your Chill ~ Unwind, calm your mind, breath, stretch and gently build strength. Here we will slow the pace of your body and your brain, directing your attention to mindful breath and movement. Gradually building our chill, making our way from the floor to our feet, back to the floor with ease, leaving you with an all over chilled out, blissed-out vibe. This is a great happy medium class perfect for all levels and a great introduction to Vinyasa Yoga for beginners.
Restore Your Yin ~ This class is the Yin to your everyday Yang. Relax, restore, renew and “un-do” all of your daily “doings”. Gentle, slow, passive poses, inviting your body and mind back to a more natural state of ease. This class is perfect for all levels and a great introduction to the mat for beginners.
JAM WITH MOCEAN YOGA